Extension Manager - 2 observations (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi dukus,

First of all: Just installed 0.2.3.0 on my desktop and two plugins. Since a long time I tried the mpi installer again and it has fantastically improved!!!

I installed and configured the 2 plugins without problems.

Two little things, which I observed:

1) After installing the plugin you have double entries for the plugin: One for the installed plugin (black) and one for the mpi (red). I think this is a little irritating

2) I went to games section an installed the music trivia plugin. After completing the install the extension manager showed the list for the "all" section instead of the "games" section. At the same time on the left side, the selection is still on "games".

I attach a screenshot for 1) and 2)

tomtom

jburnette

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2006
    Kentucky
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think the double entries for My Music may have been my fault when creating the MPI. I tend to do things in a hurry and, well, you know how that turns out.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    No jburnette!

It was only 1 entry before installation. The same happened with mylyrics, too.

I think, the list shows the installable mpi´s and the installed plugins. since the installed plugin is no mpi anymore, it shows 2 entries. That is what I think what happens :)

tomtom

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    1. The name of installed extension isn't same with submitted name in repository so in this case this act like a separated extensions (the online repository don't do any checking )
    2. This is a refresh bug, i fix in this week

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill the submitting form with same data like the mpi package

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom