Extensions no longer showing in MP 1.0.1 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was loving the new GUI Extensions plugin but something happened and my mpi plugins were no longer listed! I had to reinstall them for them to show up again, and now I can't get the online list in either the GUI or in the Extensions Installer. In the GUI it no longer shows an Online View. This is true in all skins including Blue3.

Is that something I did? Or is the repository in a state of flux?

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Same to me

Same to me... after installation with update from previous MP version, I can open the plugin but shows nothing...

Knolle_P

November 24, 2007
    Ich kann auch keine Plugins sehen.
    Wenn ich auf "Update" klicke dann lädt der kurz was runter aber keine Plugins werden angezeigt?!
    Liegt das nu an mir oder ist bei Euch was los?!

I can open the Extension installer but shows nothing!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mpi instller downloadpage is not uptodate, to much old stuff there, that is not uptodate for current MP 1.0.1.

So it´s better to wait for this feature after update of the homepage.

Greetings Harley

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension plugin. What's the point of having this feature if the repository does not support it? There are skins and plugins in the repository that support 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 (like XFactor, RadioTime, etc) so why don't they show in the Extensions Installer?

I think if this feature was working it would really encourage more developers and users to use MPEI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom