ExtraMenu GameMenu SkinInfo WatchMenu (1 Viewer)

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I had trouble finding the Extra Menu plugin. Another member pointed out it and others were included in the Monochrome skin. They were. I've attached them here with a Title that I hope will be searchable.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    This sounds like a very useful feature, but I can't figure out how to use it.
    There is no "Configuration" option for the plugin, and I don't find any documentation on the wiki.
    It sounds like you have it working. Would you please give me some tips?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This sounds like a very useful feature, but I can't figure out how to use it.
    There is no "Configuration" option for the plugin, and I don't find any documentation on the wiki.
    It sounds like you have it working. Would you please give me some tips?

These plugins are only there for the skins that use them to enable "sub menus". For example: In Monochrome, the basic home has a button called "Watch" that points to the Watch plugin which is basically another basic home consisting of ONLY items that you watch (movies, tv-series, trailers etc).

So there's not really any reason for this thread, unless the plugins would be somehow missing from the skin packs.
    Emph

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yep Emph is right.

Editing a GameMenu.xml or BasicHome.xml is not that hard though. You can easily get it going with every skin out there... if it looks good, depends ofcourse

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Is it supported by any of the following skins?
    Blue Two wide
    Blue3 wide
    Xface 1.7
    StreamedMP
    MediaStream
    If not, is there some documentation of how / which XML files to modify / create?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I think that Mediastream supports them. As in the Mediastream by Pilehave thread in the skin part of the forum.
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread