extreme movie manager (1 Viewer)

zkn

March 14, 2009
hello,
as I see topic about importing from XMM was already discussed in the history.
and as I see now that soft supports exporting in XML format. so what about adding support of this movie manager to MyFilms?

cya :D

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
hello,
as I see topic about importing from XMM was already discussed in the history.
and as I see now that soft supports exporting in XML format. so what about adding support of this movie manager to MyFilms?

cya :D
Sorry but the XML generated isn't properly done. There are a lot of invalid characters in the xml file (ê, â, °, ...). You can try to open it with xml notepad or notepad++ for example !
No link to movies covers in the xml file...

So I don't want to integrate a false xml and have a lot of thread here about it ;-))
Ask to the XMM developpers to do a proper xml file before....

zkn

March 14, 2009
I have database in XMM with ~700 films. I did export to xml and did try to open it in XML Notepad as you suggested.
And there are no any errors. If I understand it rightly. so window "Error List" is empty.
Also I did look at changelog of XMM and see that such errors were already fixed. like:
"Fixed some problems with special characters in XML Export function"
"Improved a bit the XML Export, now it convert German Umlaute correctly"

so may be it already suits for integration? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom