extreme movie manager (1 Viewer)

zkn

March 14, 2009
hello,
as I see topic about importing from XMM was already discussed in the history.
and as I see now that soft supports exporting in XML format. so what about adding support of this movie manager to MyFilms?

cya :D

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
hello,
as I see topic about importing from XMM was already discussed in the history.
and as I see now that soft supports exporting in XML format. so what about adding support of this movie manager to MyFilms?

cya :D
Sorry but the XML generated isn't properly done. There are a lot of invalid characters in the xml file (ê, â, °, ...). You can try to open it with xml notepad or notepad++ for example !
No link to movies covers in the xml file...

So I don't want to integrate a false xml and have a lot of thread here about it ;-))
Ask to the XMM developpers to do a proper xml file before....

zkn

March 14, 2009
I have database in XMM with ~700 films. I did export to xml and did try to open it in XML Notepad as you suggested.
And there are no any errors. If I understand it rightly. so window "Error List" is empty.
Also I did look at changelog of XMM and see that such errors were already fixed. like:
"Fixed some problems with special characters in XML Export function"
"Improved a bit the XML Export, now it convert German Umlaute correctly"

so may be it already suits for integration? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies I haven't watched yet. This happens regardless of the watched/unwatched status set on the movie catalog (xml). So I guess it has nothing to do with the catalog itself but with the MyFilms plugin.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies...
I installed MP 1.8 and MyFilms on a new machine but I forgot to save the watched status first. I use AMC as movies catalog for...
Replies
Views
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom