Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework' (1 Viewer)

rojoyinc

Portal Pro
December 27, 2010
When running TV Server Configuration... either when clicking OK or when changing to another option in the left side menu.
I often (but randomly) get a MP gives me this. It's getting annoying.

mperror.jpg

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The file this is complaining about was updated on 12th April 2010 from 1.5.0.29053 to 1.5.0.29111

It looks like the TV3 Blaster plugin you are using is out of date. Removing this should sort the problem. If you need to use that plugin then you need to get the developer of that plugin to update it

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die TV-Server-Config öffnen will. Nach dem Klick auf OK startet die TV-Server-Config normal. Die MP-Version 1.30.0 läuft schon eine Weile ohne Probleme. War auch in der Vergangenheit schon in der Config von 1.30.0 - auch...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom