Fanart for my music and tv series (1 Viewer)

fishgod69

Portal Member
August 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hello. First I just want to say i'm a big fan of the xface skin. I like the moving pictures and the 16 banners showing for tv series. I'm using xface 1.7 and was wondering if their was a way for fanart for my music and tv series. I know there is for tv series for purevision HD but i prefer this sin instead. I'm kinda new at this so was just curious if it can be done.

Fishgod

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I figured that it included both entries because they both had the time 2202 as start or finish times. It was weird that it treated week 1 and week 2 differently though. Anyway, thanks again.
Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I...
I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this but I couldn't find a similar topic. Here's more detail about what is...
Replies
Views
That's done it - thank you. Had no idea this would apply in the configuration screens!
That's done it - thank you. Had no idea this would apply in the configuration screens!
Not sure what I've done wrong, but since recently updating my mediaportal to the latest version, MP-TV won't let me save any...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
IT WORKS... thanks ge2301. It took me a bit to figure it out, although I should have known since I obviously performed this step in MP1... I just forgot. I think what confused me this time is that it is listed under DVB EPG which I thought didn't apply to me since I was using ATSC tuners. Anyway, thanks again.
IT WORKS... thanks ge2301. It took me a bit to figure it out, although I should have known since I obviously performed this step...
I'm working on making the switch from MP1 to MP2 and I've noticed that the only genre color appears in my guide is the one for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom