Fanart Handler Causing Problems with other Plugins! (1 Viewer)

Scottydog

Portal Member
August 25, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi cul8er - here are the logs you requested......sorry I couldn't attach them to the PM!
Basically, I'm having a nightmare since I went to RC2 and XFactor 615 & 630 + FanartHandler 1.9 & 1.10.
Weather Plugin is not working when FanartHandler is enabled.
Scraping does not work - no files downloaded to Skinfanart directory - ive scanned my music database etc.
If I copy pictures to fanart folder they are displayed correctly, so it is the scrape that is failing!
Also, my Moving Pictures plugin will not complete a scan of my movie folder - it sticks on the last film it scans and never completes, which makes my movies not play.......don't know if that is related to fanart handler or not!
My Lyrics no longer work - they crash MP.
Scorecentre, my trailers & showtimes dont work:mad:

.......and EVERYTHING worked before on RC1, with XFactor 547:confused:

I hope you can help.

thanks again

scottydog

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Scottydog,

Thank you for your report. From the log it looks like you have enabled (selected) proxy support in the fanart handler plugin (in MP configuration). Are you really behind a proxy because the host you configured is now answering your request. If you are not behind a proxy you should not have this option enabled.

Please test and let me know how it works.

best regards
    cul8er

Scottydog

Portal Member
    August 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated.
    Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't select it when I installed XFactor and Fanart handler, so it is on by default, which was not the case on previous versions.
    I now have my weather plugin working, scorecentre & my trailers..........all good :D

I just started another thread because Recorded TV is not working on my server BUT my recorded TV streams from my server to my clients :confused: I cant watch a recording from the live point (within the guide) or within the Recorded TV from the start of the recording.

Dunno, this RC2 is doing my head in.........I've never had problems like this with previous versions of MP!

I notice other people are having some problems with Win7 64bit & recorded TV.

I've attached my logs in case you know why!

I installed your new Moving Pictures files for XFactor 630 in the hope it fixed my problem with Moving Pictures.........nope, it still doesnt work! For some reason the scan in Moving pictures didn't complete BUT only when I added my second Movie drive!
    If I scan just one of my movies drives it works! :mad:

Anyway, thanks again for all your efforts - I'll make a donation to your excellent skin/fanart.

All the best

Scottydog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom