Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (3 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Normally FH fades out the first image and then fades in the second one - in your case FH fades the first image and fades in the same image
    In Beta VIII I tried to change this behavior.

XMaM

Portal Member
    December 15, 2012
    Asturias
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well, isn´t it exactly what it should do?

Yes, For now, it is what should happen and that's what happens. That's what I was trying to say. That's why I asked if it was possible not to swap the visibility of the two controls (e.g. id 91919291 and id 91919292 for selected fanart) when there is only one fanart (when the two images must be the same). Thus, the images whose visibility is controlled by these controls, no need to be swapped and the transition from one to another don't would be done (because only one of them are visible all the time). If only one control for selected fanart visibility condition is visible all the time, the images don't fade from one to the other.;)

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It seems to me that after updating to latest version, it takes longer to get from a plaugin back to home menu. Has any of you noticed that?? Example from TVseries to home menu 5-7 seconds, before updating FH it came almost instantly..

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It seems to me that after updating to latest version, it takes longer to get from a plaugin back to home menu. Has any of you noticed that?? Example from TVseries to home menu 5-7 seconds, before updating FH it came almost instantly..
    I do the same. But the beginning since I updated to 1.13 medmaportal. I thought that this is due to the FH. But I have found nothing in it that can make such a delay. But the time for the investigation I have not.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    since I updated to 1.13 medmaportal. I thought that this is due to the FH
    My delay started before i updated to MP1.13, I had the delay after the update to FH and I also updated the LMH plugin as well...[DOUBLEPOST=1458743133][/DOUBLEPOST]I just tried reverting back FH and LMH and it has an effect, I will test some more :)

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can´t confirm here ;) Returning from any plugin using FH to BasicHome/Home is fast as always (below a second) ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can´t confirm here ;) Returning from any plugin using FH to BasicHome/Home is fast as always (below a second)
    Then the problem is in the skins. We need to think that may delay the display start-up window, in my theme.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yeah no difference whatever FH build I used... I use ajs theme to Titan....

I just tried Streamed, and no delay what so ever... Sorry for misjuding the FH issue..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom