FanArt Handler Plugin (1 Viewer)

pirivan

Portal Pro
January 19, 2008
Hi aj1405,

Great skin, I absolutely love it! v1.6 looks great in the new version of MediaPortal! As I recently upgraded to the new MP version, I thought I would try out the FanArt Handler plugin (for music purposes). Much to my dismay it looks like Black and White 1080p isn't a supported skin! I noticed a month or so ago you were looking into setting up Black and White 1080p to work with Fanart Handler. I was just curious if you had any updates on this? I thought I would start a new thread here, rather hijacking the thread I saw it mentioned on.

Does anyone else have this work with some sort of a workaround? I'd be curious to know how if you do have it setup!

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have looked at it and it requires quite a bit of coding. At the moment I don’t have time to do it, but I’ll look at it as soon as possible. I still have two week left on vacation so it might take some time..

pirivan

Portal Pro
January 19, 2008
I have looked at it and it requires quite a bit of coding. At the moment I don’t have time to do it, but I’ll look at it as soon as possible. I still have two week left on vacation so it might take some time..

Hi aj1405,

Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was any change. Anyhow, thanks for the update. I will sit tight and wait for future versions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom