Fanart Handler v2.2.0 (Beta 3) - For test only!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhunter

Portal Member
November 20, 2007
Re: Fanart Handler v2.2.0 (Beta 1) - For test only!!!

Hey.

Only thing i cannot understand why it doesnt pickup "C+C Music Factory". I uploaded the pic myself and the name is exactly the same as the track.
Only thing i can imagine it has something to do with the "+" in the name. Unfortunaly thats the groups name.

This just got fixed while improving the search at Home - Home Theater Backdrops. If the FanartHandler still fails to get fanart for this artist ... it's not my fault. :D

Btw: the beta 2 works perfectly for me. Thanks cul8er.

Cheers
Jayhunter

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: Fanart Handler v2.2.0 (Beta 1) - For test only!!!

Hey.

Only thing i cannot understand why it doesnt pickup "C+C Music Factory". I uploaded the pic myself and the name is exactly the same as the track.
Only thing i can imagine it has something to do with the "+" in the name. Unfortunaly thats the groups name.

This just got fixed while improving the search at Home - Home Theater Backdrops. If the FanartHandler still fails to get fanart for this artist ... it's not my fault. :D

Btw: the beta 2 works perfectly for me. Thanks cul8er.

Cheers
Jayhunter

Good fix Jay!......"C+C Music Factory" gets pickedup now!!...........
:sorry:to Cul8er as it seemed site related and not plug....

Tnx both of you for checking this issue:D:D:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have just released the final Beta (Beta 3). With this all issued reported so far should be closed and I hope we are getting close to a release with this Beta. A big thanks to everyone that has helped me testing and providing feedback both here and at the google code site.

best regards
    cul8er

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi cul8er!

First, many thanks as always for all your work, you are doing an incredible job for the Mediaportal community, THANKS!

I have installed the beta version of Fanart Handler in my test machine and all works fine, except the music thumbnail scraper: only for a few artist from my music database the plugin has downloaded the thumbnail.

How does it work? When does the scraper start? Is it possible to see what's the scraper doing in a log file?

Thanks again and best regards,

Aitor

n4orcer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2008
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the good work! :D The new features are really welcomed and something i've been wanting for a long time in skins! :)

I tried to get the TVSeries Latest Media functions to work, but for some reason they do not work. Infoservice 1.6 functions for the same works fine though, I can only see empty labels when I try to use your functions instead though. It looks it finds the variables but there is nothing in them or something like that. MovingPictures are working fine though, I had the same problem when I tried to use "#fanarthandler.movingpicture.latestX.year", but have not tested that in Beta3 yet otherwise it works perfectly fine.

I've tried doing an import within MediaPortal aswell as the MediaPortal Configuration but it makes no difference. I will try to reinstall beta 3 when I get home and see if that works otherwise I will update with logs for you and the code for the labels.

Also a small request, unless I've missed something would it be possible to make the skin grab more then the three latest additions? Perhaps have "latestXX" so if I do "#fanarthandler.tvseries.latest13.serieName" I would get the 13th newest item? Perhaps it's already possible and I've missed it somehow otherwise that would be a feature I would love to see.

Keep up the good work! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom