Fantastic, and passed the wife test! (1 Viewer)

madbumper

November 22, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I just wanted to thank the coders and developers, hell everyone involved in this project for making is so fabulous!

I am away on business right now, and just got off the phone with my wife. She has been watching and recording TV for 2 days! She even listened to christmas music! This is unprecedented, and I have tried every piece of software under the sun. Until now, nothing but failure. I've tried setups with great functionality but no features, tons of features but impossible to use, rich but unstable...I've tried them all.

So, here's my hats off to you folks for a job very well done. This is exactly what I wanted my HTPC to be like. Even getting my Logitech 880 set up to work great was a breeze.

I look forward to what you guys can do with Media Portal 2!

I'll be sure to send my donation as soon as I get home on Friday, well deserved and worth every penny to keep this project moving.

Cheers

Bumper

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Haha great story! I totally agree, my girlfriend is getting the hang of it too... (would be better if I did not change the skin every 2 days... ;) )

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Yeah they don't like the skins changing. But my girlfriend is getting the hang of how MP works now, so she can actually adapt to new skins rather quickly, finding her way around.

Dubyahjay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Atlanta
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just yesterday my 4 year old (5 in Jan.) managed to figure out how to schedule Frosty the snowman, rudolph and the Grinch. I was floored. He looked through the titles until he found each one.

So there is another vote for ease of use ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom