Fast Forward WMV Freezing after pressing play. (1 Viewer)

argypak

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Berwick
Home Country
Hi all,

Wonder if anyone else has come across this problem.
When I fast forward a WMV files and then press play, it just freezes on one frame.
if I press back, I can restart the movie.
So MP is not freezing, just the player is not recovering from the fast forward.

Can someone else try this to confirm
\
Thanks

Argy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom