[Feature] define genre colors for each skin (1 Viewer)

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i added a feature / patch to sourceforge, which allows skinners to take a bit influence on the genre colors in the TVGuide. This is made by an external XML file called GenreColors.xml which has to be placed in the /skins/<name>/ directory.

Flip

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
    Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
    Replies
    Views
    EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock TVGuide Prev Timeblock These actions scroll the EPG horizontally by an amount equal to the width of the EPG time window, namely 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours. Without these actions the EPG always scrolls by 3 hours...
    EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock...
    This post contains a support pack for use with the Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 remote controls. The support pack allows these...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom