Feature Request: Structural Changes (1 Viewer)

Injected

Portal Pro
October 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,
I think I'm not the only one who misses an active sticky for this subforum. Any Mod here?
Also a Roadmap, Issue and Ehancement list on google code would be appreciated to know that the project is still running. :)
The use of the mpe plugin installer could be planned for the future to increase and accelerate the amount of users.

cheers
injected

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
There is Bad news and good news.

Bad news.
The original devs have abandoned this. I have spoken Chreekar in many PM's and he has said that he is not coming back to this. The first un-official release was done by BadMrFrosty. I havnt been able to contact him for months.

Good news.
I released a patch to make the first un-official release work with MediaPortal 1.2. Brownard released a version with a couple changes of the first un-official release. Brownard and I are now working on a new releases together. We are calling this My emulators 2 and will be a reboot of the emulators plugin rather then some additional bugfixes. It wont be a complete rewrite of the code, but alot of it will change, E.G. layout, importer, database, more features, etc. Alot of it has already been done. As it gets closer to release, we will talk with chreekar and/or the MP mods to see about what to do with this subforum.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    As it gets closer to release, we will talk with chreekar and/or the MP mods to see about what to do with this subforum.

If Chreekar confirms he is not coming back, we can surely look at giving Brownard and craige1 more privileges on this sub forum. Please contact us after your release and after confirming again with Chreekar.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Congrats to Brownard and craige1 who are now also moderators of this sub forum. We strongly believe that your joint efforts will take this popular plugin even higher.

Chreekar still has the same status for now - great work we received from him in the past and hopefully he will return soon with renewed effort and refreshed ideas. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom