Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please!

Best Regards
    cul8er

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

first of all: thank you for this really great skin!:D

I have two small issues with the skin:

1. I'm using the layout "X-Factor No RSS" (BasicHome.xml attached). When I select the lowest entry in a main menu and press cursor down, then I get a black screen. I guess pressing cursor down on the lowest entry in a menu is the way to select the RSS-feed, but if RSS is disabled it just causes a completely black screen. Instead I would wish to select the top menu-point by pressing cursor down and vice versa (pressing cursor up on the top menu point selects the lowest entry).

2. I really like this new "camera moving and zooming over the backdrop"-function - but unfortunately there are some performance issues (some stuttering every now and then). So, is there a possibility to deactivate them, at least for some menus?

Please find my basichome.xml attached. Thank you!

Attachments

clanmackenzi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    Paris, France
    Scotland Scotland
    Cul8ter, thanks again for a great edition of Xfactor...

When setting up the new release I noticed the moving, zooming feature on the backdrop, looked really good. However once I selected weather to be permanently displayed on the bottom of the screen (AeonNoRSS) this feature stopped.

Not a big issue, just wondered if this was deliberate.

Thanks...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

About the "camera moving and zooming over the backdrop"-function. Goto the skin configuration in MP settings (where you configure x-factor skin) and you have a new tab where you can enable/disable this function for different pages.

best regards
    cul8er

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Great skin, found only small issues.

In the preview window of menu editor, StreamedMPNoRSS looks like ImagesNoRSS.
    Typos: When clicking >> to add a submenu the error message says "extensiono" and "Image Name" instead of "Backdrop Name". Settings/Other "Allways" should be "Always" :)

doing23

Portal Member
    December 24, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    First thanx for the hardwork x-factor looks great
    1 issue and 1 request :)

request:
    i think u didn't change the ids in fileexplorer.xml skin don't work with File Explorer 1.4.
    can u change it please?

issue:
    if i listen radio the playnow screen show the wrong thumb and no other informations like playtime
    or channel name.

Attachments

anon319

May 18, 2009
    Hi,

Really like the skin good work.
    Really really like the fan-art zooming feature.
    Am having the same issues with stuttering . When cursor is left on a menu item this works for about 5-10mins then will stutter for all images. As soon as you move the cursor to another menu item then this works, again for another 5-10mins regardless of the menu type (movies/tv etc)
    Is there anything that I can try to fix this? It's a killer feature

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I made certification logos for us who use the Swedish grabber in Moving Pictures. Perhaps they could be included in the X-Factor distribution? One problem is that you already got a file called 18.png but the installer might handle it...?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    France France
    Country flag
    Re : Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hello,

This file fix red and blue surrounded for File Explorer plugin.

You can also remove File Explorer_modulepreview.xml and File Explorer_musicpreview.xml files, if you want.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
    ltfearme Feature request: Parental Guide IMDb+ 17
    TLD Windows 10 1903 feature update General Support 3
    D Enhance "wake on lan" feature (on demand, not on start) Feature Requests 6
    el Filou Is Windows Media Player still needed on Windows 10 ? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    morpheus_xx [Finished] [MP2-779] "Zap back" feature MediaPortal 2 24
    Lehmden Core Ideas about TVE feature developments TV Engine 8
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    Rob Hexenmeister An oldie but a goodie : Bleazlewide request MediaPortal 1 Skins 1
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    R Bug: Video Folders disappear General Support 11
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    framug [Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 4
    ge2301 Bugs and Improvements Nereus 6
    N [Finished] Focus problems - I think I've found the bug MediaPortal 2 30
    Scheibes [solved] Kategorisierung der Genres (Bug?) Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 13
    joecrow 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 1.21 5
    dcapslock TV Server xmltv IWakeupHandler Bug Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
    rsbrux Various bugs, some Zombies ;-) 1.20 6
    J [solved] Mp 2.2 future bugs General 7
    S [MP2-768] Installation Setup Failed - Error 0x80070666 - VC++ 2015/2017 Redist bug 2.2 Archive 19
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    R Jira bug exposed private server keys at major companies Developer Discussions 1
    R Minor bug in recorded TV list Watch / Listen Media 0
    P MP2 - V2.1 Bug - Onlinevideos U.S. Amazon Prime Fails to Connect Older releases 5
    Top Bottom