Features that I have not manage to found in my search of the portal (1 Viewer)

dim_n

Portal Member
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
Hello everybody,

After a long search for software for my HTPC (Windows and Linux) I choose MP. It was the better and faster off all. The main feature that I love (Compeering with MCE) is the way that you can browse mp3’s.

Thanks a lot all you programmers for your work.

Although I have some “features” that I was not able to find out how to deal with them. Here is a list:

1. I could not find out how I can turn on the subtitles while I am watching a movie using my remote control (Microsoft MCE Remote Control). The L letter of the keyboard is fine, but you do not always have it in front of you.
2. I have a list (lets say an excel File) with some radio stations of my country (Greece). Is there a way to import them in the Station List. Some of them are Web based some other are from my tuner card.
3. I have a list (lets say an excel File) with some Web Media Links (TV or Video). Is there a way to see or better to import Web media in MP. For example http://wwitv.com/a1/b3773.asx . This link is from wwit.com that someone was mention in the request, but I have an amount of Greek (and Not only) TV Stations that I would like to add. Is there a way?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom