What is your impression after using WMC skin

• Total voters

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The source code is currently managed inside this git repo: BigGranu/Webradio_MP2. I do have commit rights there and last change was related to MP2.2.
    I can push (provided) changes there and also can compile and publish a zip file for downloading via our plugins section on homepage. We also could clone the repo over to Team MediaPortal github repo, if needed.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The source code is currently managed inside this git repo: BigGranu/Webradio_MP2. I do have commit rights there and last change was related to MP2.2.
    I can push (provided) changes there and also can compile and publish a zip file for downloading via our plugins section on homepage. We also could clone the repo over to Team MediaPortal github repo, if needed.
    I think that would be better, because we can easily handle changes any time. BigGranu seems not active any more.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Exactly. Just one mouse click and you can switch between the PiP audio streams. It is nice if you have one audio stream in the background and one video stream. :)
    @Holzi This is fixed now and will be integrated in next release. I'm going to improve the PiPControl a bit further (also other skins), hopefully this will be also part of next release.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please try again. I did add the "developers" group, but default permission were "read" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom