Few questions after Reinstall (1 Viewer)

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok I redid this pc which I use to get all the settings right and adjust everything before I install anything new on the mediacenters. I uninstalled MP, complete uninstall. Then installed MP, Movingpictures, TVSeries, X-factor with the Movingpictures update.

Now when I go into the TV Series I cant seem to get the List view for Series like we have had, I get it for the season and episode views but not the series view and I went to the configuration and selected the proper choice it just will not show that way.

When I go to Movingpictures there are no logos, should there be???? I have all the logos in the proper places because the Blue3Wide shows logos in movingpictures and I checked where it gets them from and made sure they were there in the Xfactor folder.

Also I use Stark Covers to make all my covers look nice so in the past I have edited the movingpictures files to remove the defult coverart and I made my own background so there wasent a hole for the cover to sit in and now I try to edit it and change it the way I want and it wont change, I delete cache everytime and even deleted some of the skin images and they still show up. Its like the skin files dont even do anything or they are actually somewhere else or something. I feel like I am going nuts here. lol

Figured I would add this before someone asks since I forgot.

The versions I installed were

X-Factor Skin (R479) + Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files
    Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta 2
    MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom