fforde skin (1 Viewer)

THX-UltraII

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
that s what I thought. I m havingsome troubles and don t know what I m doing wrong here:

I ve downloaded the latest Monochrome skin and installed it as described in the .txt that came with the download. However, I cannot get it configured right so the skin works with Movies Pictures. It must be some kind of setting or thing I m not doing ok but don t know where to start..... help:D

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Moving Pictures is support by Monochrome. I can't remember, but maybe you have to change a skin id according to MovingPictures in the .xml file "watchmenu.xml". The essiest thing is to open it in notepad. Find the suited place and find MovingPictures skin in something like movingpictures.xml.

Hopes this is what you're looking for.

THX-UltraII

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Don t understand what you mean man, can you maybe help me look it up somewhere and let me know what to to in order to make it work?

thxz for your quick response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom