Fidelity Skin Version 1.1 ready for Download now 04.08.2010 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

new Version of Fidelity Skin 1.1 is now ready for download.

This Version is made for MP 1.1.0 final and is full uptodate with all changes of MP 1.1.0 final

Download Fidelity Skin 1.1

The "Fidelity" Skin is designed as clean as possible, only needed informations are in the hole screens. The additional infos are in hidden menues and will be displayed in seperate windows, so they can use more space for bigger text, for easyer reading on the TV screen. The goal of the gui is to show most things with icons.

Hope you have fun with it :)

As Fidelity Skin is now in Hotskin section, we can make now different threads for Mods, or Bugs or Versions.
    So please post your mods of the skin in the mods thread. Would be nice to see what you come up with. :) :D

Greetings Harley

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    HI Harley!
    somting missing ................ Link to downlad .....:D

:D

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yep, waiting for "high" to give it free. :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Downloaded from repository, but it gave me one of those orange pop-ups that the skin version does not match.

Thanks!
    Emph

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    emphatic,
    are you sure you have choose the Fidelity1.1 in configuration and not the old one Fidelity1.0 ?
    Have you delete the old one first?

lodale
    what do you mean, does the installer not work ?

Harley

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @emphatic,
    are you sure you have choose the Fidelity1.1 in configuration and not the old one Fidelity1.0 ?
    Have you delete the old one first?

I forgot I still had the 1.0 installed. And when I chose it in configuration I did indeed not see the second one (1.1) as I have quite a selection of pretty skins now, thanks to the hard working community! :D

Emph

lodale

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The Installer worked from the start, but then the service stopped and in about a half a minute it started again. When I enable the skin 1.1, and start Mediaportal I get a message that the skin is outdated, and not to send bugreports. I havn't had this skin in use on this PC before (so I don't blieve I have to uninstall anything?).
    Suggestions?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I just installed fidelity 1.0 today =) maybe edit the post in that thread with a one line comment saying that 1.1 has now been released with a link to this thread?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Harley ! just download the new version ...look great ...:D

maybe better you open 1 more trhad for "BUGS & Requests"...

from a quick look , have a probelm with online videos plugin , i go to itunes movie trailers then i see the list view to select movies ,
    when i click on a movie to go to movie diteal view the all screen got black and you dont see any movie diteal .... and canot go back
    or any thing ,all stock ..... only can bring the menu ...the back butten not work ,the only way to get out is to go to top bar and go back to home ....but the problem if you go out and back to online videos plugin you get back to thet black screen ....

i use online videos version 0.2.4 i think it is the latest one ..... are the skin uptade to thet version ?

i find a little more small bugs .....open the bugs trhad olrady i will post with screen a few small bugs...and more suport for some more
    a must plugin .......:rolleyes:

Great work on this skin .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom