File Explorer Bug (1 Viewer)

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Have just downloaded the latest patch and I can't get File Explorer going, only get Left and Right Menus labels showing see attached.:D

Attachments

• Filex.jpg
      Filex.jpg
      59 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thank you for the quick response, logs attached, should have done that, :sorry:

Even though you didnt attach mediaportal.log I can still see that FileExplorer is out of date :)

You need to upgrade to at least v1.4. One of the control ID's changed from 1->11 and thats the bug you are experiencing.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes that has fixed it, big thanks for such a prompt fix, the plugin page only offered 1.2 and I had to search for 1.4 and sorry for posting the wrong logs, , I'm learning all the time. Thanks again:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom