File Paths (1 Viewer)

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
HI not sure if this has been covered at all, but is it possible at all to change the location of the file paths for:

Logos,
Fanart,
Banner,

like you can for the database, this will then allow for a truelly shared database

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
You can for logos, it only depends on your logo rules.
But for fanart and Banner i dont think you can right now

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
yeah i have done that for now with the logos would just be nicer if you could change them at a global level,

the other question i have is the database going to be moved into either MySQL or SQL express now that it is a standard feature of the latest version, this will remove the problem of concurrent acces sto the database etc

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    HI not sure if this has been covered at all, but is it possible at all to change the location of the file paths for:

Logos,
    Fanart,
    Banner,

like you can for the database, this will then allow for a truelly shared database

Fanart and Banners are subdirectories of MP's thumb directory and as such can be moved by modifying MP's thumb location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry...
    Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One...
    Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom