elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I love the improvements. I'm stuck on one thing though. I would like to use the filmstrip view on the top level series view. I've tried to set this in the layout pane in configuration, but this setting does not seem to stick.

Also, as a possible bug, this pane does not have a scroll bar for vertical scrolling. My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050, and the only way I can see the group settings is to expand the window.

I am using the blue3wide screen in MediaPortal, in case this makes a difference.

Best wishes,

Mark

Henkske

Portal Member
    February 3, 2009
    Hi,

I love the improvements. I'm stuck on one thing though. I would like to use the filmstrip view on the top level series view. I've tried to set this in the layout pane in configuration, but this setting does not seem to stick.

Also, as a possible bug, this pane does not have a scroll bar for vertical scrolling. My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050, and the only way I can see the group settings is to expand the window.

I am using the blue3wide screen in MediaPortal, in case this makes a difference.

Best wishes,

Mark
    Im also trying to change the series listing format but it doesn't save my choice.
    Streamed MP is the skin that i use

AHH found the solution here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/banners-then-fan-art-54080/

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi elliottmc, in this version the layouts are controlled by TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml. You can change it from there, the reason why its not working in the configuration is because the skin is overriding it...you can make the configuration work by setting the attribute to false in the SkinSettings.xml.

I will fix the scollbar issue you have seen.

In future versions of the plugin I plan to allow the layout change for all the different views from with-in MediaPortal, when that happens I will remove that settings from configuration so it will be less confusing.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Thanks. That sorted it.

I'm not sure if this is just me, but filmstrip is great with Blue3wide, with all of the cover art showing up okay, but in Blue3, the covers are at an angle, and overlap the description text. I'm sure I am doing something wrong here, but it seems like there is a lack of consistency.

Does anyone else see this?

Again, thanks for your hard work. I can't imagine MediaPortal without MyTVSeries.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom