Find ID from Filtersetting (1 Viewer)

RedMunich

Portal Member
April 4, 2009
NRW
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,

my idea is: I will link any Filtersetting in Home Menu. I habe Filter Kino, DVD, 720p and 1080p in Moving Pictures configuriert. So is a way i can find the id from the filtersettings. When i start Moving Pictures, i have the menu how i can klick Kino, DVD, 720p and 1080p but i cant find the id that Moving Pictures start direkt with example 720p Movies.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Und nochmal auf deutsch. Also ich habe mir die Filter Kino, dcd, 720p und 1080p angelegt. Wenn ich Moving Pictures nun starte bekomme ich ja das auswahlmenu und jenachdem welchen der vier ich auswähle bekomme ich dann die jeweiligen Filme angezeigt. Wie kann ich denn ID der jeweiligen Filter herausfinden oder wir kann Moving Pictures direkt mit einer Filtereinstellung starten ?

mfg

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    hi,

my idea is: I will link any Filtersetting in Home Menu. I habe Filter Kino, DVD, 720p and 1080p in Moving Pictures configuriert. So is a way i can find the id from the filtersettings. When i start Moving Pictures, i have the menu how i can klick Kino, DVD, 720p and 1080p but i cant find the id that Moving Pictures start direkt with example 720p Movies.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Und nochmal auf deutsch. Also ich habe mir die Filter Kino, dcd, 720p und 1080p angelegt. Wenn ich Moving Pictures nun starte bekomme ich ja das auswahlmenu und jenachdem welchen der vier ich auswähle bekomme ich dann die jeweiligen Filme angezeigt. Wie kann ich denn ID der jeweiligen Filter herausfinden oder wir kann Moving Pictures direkt mit einer Filtereinstellung starten ?

mfg

What you are looking for was added very recently with:

So you need at least version v1.1.1 of MovingPictures to get this ability, and then read the documentation on how to activate this in your skin. Since the public version is v1.0.8 this means you will have to read the instructions available on how to compile from source, or be patient till v1.1.1+ gets released. So read up, or be patient :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom