Fire DTV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING BK-Verteiler 3x FireWire-DTV-Anschlußkabel 1x FireWire Kabel 3x Powerkabel 1x Manual Bitte um Preisvorschläge (y) Danke und Grüße ;)
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING...
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING...
Replies
Views
Hallo, gebe hier meine Sammlung an FloppyDTV DVB/C ab. 4 Floppy DTV DVB/C 1x FireWire-PCIe Controllerkarte (TEXAS-Chip !) 1x AXING BK-Verteiler 3x FireWire-DTV-Anschlußkabel 1x FireWire Kabel 3x Powerkabel 1x Manual Bitte um Preisvorschläge (y) Danke und Grüße ;)
Replies
Views
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom