FireDTV remote don't work after 01-28-2006 CVS (1 Viewer)

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
It's been working great, but after that CVS it doesn't work. I just tried newest CVS, but still don't. The thing is, that when I choose FireDTV remote from configuration.exe and press ok. Then start it again, the box is empty everytime.

Keep up the good work
Regards,
Kari

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
Ok. I start Setup MediaPortal. Then go to Remote -> FireDTV Remote and choose from there FireDTV BDA Tuner DVBC. Then I close setup program and try to use MP with it, but it doesn't work. I start setup again and that FireDTV remote choosing box is empty, it always disappears when I close setup and start it again.

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
Ok. Just tried mediaportal-cvs-01-31-2006--19-18, but didn't work in that. Did you meant next from that? I'll wait for it.

5teve

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 26, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    guys i have just recieved one of these and am trying to set the remote up to test this for you... could you give me a better description of what the actual problem is?

which box is empty? like i say i have just received this so am new to the config... so if you can point me in the right direction i can test confirm and put in mantis for fixing

Thanks

Steve

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2005
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I meant that box, when you start Setup Mediaportal. Then go to Remote -> FireDTV Remote -> Choose "Enable FireDTV Remote Control" and select your device from list. Then close setup, start it again and that box where you choose your device is empty. Last CVS I got it working was 01-24-06.

Best regards,
    Kari

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
    Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
    Replies
    Views
    I have released an improved version of the config file and AutoHotKey script for the Ortek/Hama remote control, available from the post below: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vista-mce-remote-control-vrc-1100.94301/page-6#post-1198295 -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I have released an improved version of the config file and AutoHotKey script for the Ortek/Hama remote control, available from the...
    Hello! Upgrading to MP 1.12 gives me some trouble using my remote controls and defining the proper button codes in the proper...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Just installed MP2 for the first time and started writing notes as I was playing with it. Hopefully some/all of this feedback will be useful to the devs here. It started up really quickly, which was surprising and nice. The first thing I notice is that the image for each item on the front page is distorted when highlighted. You...
    Just installed MP2 for the first time and started writing notes as I was playing with it. Hopefully some/all of this feedback will...
    Just installed MP2 for the first time and started writing notes as I was playing with it. Hopefully some/all of this feedback will...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm another user in the channel deleting camp. I do it so that I can see clearly what I've got, I don't care about performance or disk space. I have a single TV card but it has 2 x DVB-T2 and 2 x DVB-S2 tuners on it. I also get hugely frustrated that both the T2s and both the S2s appear as exactly the same name. I have about 30...
    I'm another user in the channel deleting camp. I do it so that I can see clearly what I've got, I don't care about performance or...
    I have many (many, many, many, sob!) times scanned channels and then spent half an hour deleting those I do not want. OK, for me...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom