firedtv-s and sky (uk) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
Replies
Views
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near perfect condition. And we only have a couple of fixes for the new Pre release. There is single database support in development for many MP1s, but I haven't been able to test that yet. So some innovation is...
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near...
It has been a long time since a new version of MP was released. There are almost no new themes, new plug-ins, new versions... it...
Replies
Views
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it was all on behalf of vendor.
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it...
Good evening, I intend to upgrade my Windows 10 media portal PC to Windows 11. In Windows 10, in the past there were problems...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I've removed the view count from templates so it's less confusing ;)
I've removed the view count from templates so it's less confusing ;)
With a previous version of the forum software, attachments had a "view count" or "download count" that indicated how many times the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom