Firewire STB Tuner support (1 Viewer)

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
same here, using tv3 for this instead of MCE would be heaven. demeglio, where for art thou?

ya know, this will prolly get working around the same time the hd pvr comes out...makin it darn near useless

fairchild

Portal Member
August 2, 2006
same here, using tv3 for this instead of MCE would be heaven. demeglio, where for art thou?

ya know, this will prolly get working around the same time the hd pvr comes out...makin it darn near useless

can anyone try to explain what needs to be done, i would like to get started if no one else will

callworth

Portal Member
February 27, 2007
Home Country
Has anyone made progress on integrating FIRESTB or similar IEEE1394 cable box recording solutions into MediaPortal?

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
the silence in this thread speaks volumes, and my earlier thought came true...HD PVR, now for the year wait for it's support.

sorry fairchild, I hadn't seen your reply, as somehow I never recieved the notice of your post as I did the last post recently here, glad the database is stable. All materials concerning the firewire recording can be found on the AVS forum. I just got home from vacation, so I don't have any links handy, please PM me if you still want to try to implement this....I'll do what I can as a layman to help.

and thanks for the offer to help!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom