First Tv channel no dvb epg data - Fixed (1 Viewer)

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
I've seen this mentioned as being fixed in cvs build but cvs as of today 31/01/06 still no epg data for first channel ie BBC1 in my case! Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleLastUsedSource' to value 'C:\Users\phi\Desktop\tmppp\' [5FB4:2D2C][2022-11-05T10:24:51]e000: Error 0x80070570: Failed to extract all files from container, erf: 1:4:0...
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom