Five users willing to test the new version of x-factor prior to release? (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm almost ready to make the new release of MP available and has put together a MPI installation file. Just a few more test runs to go. I'm looking for five users willing to test the new version of x-factor prior to release? If you are interrested please let me know by replying in this thread. This is not an offer for you to be a member of the x-factor test team but an offer to help testing a release candidate. The test team is allready helping me with testing the SNV versions but I have noticed that even if we test the SVN version carefully I can do misstakes when putting it all together in the MPI installation file. So this is an effort to solve that problem.

Requirements for becoming one of the five test users are;
    1. That you do not make the version public.
    2. That you report all issues that you find on the google code site (Issues - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code).

Futher I'm looking for a mix between MP1.0.2 users and MP1.1 users so please let me also know what MP verison you are running.

Thank you in advance!

best regards
    cul8er

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Cul8er,

I'd also like to volunteer. I'm currently running MP 1.1.0.0 (latest SVN) with Win7 64Bit on my main PC. Install is only a couple of days old.

Best regards and :D
    Imokles

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you all that have offered to help so far. This means that we have three MP1.1 users. So the last two testers need to be using MP1.0.2. Anyone using MP1.0.2 out there wanting to help?

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Just to let you know that I haven't forgot about this. Some last minutes bug are being fixed and I will send the installation file to you late this week or early next.

best regards
    cul8er

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey if no one else has volunteered I will test out the skin. I am using 1.0.2 so I should fit just fine. Do you need to know the plugins I am using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom