[fixed] Always defaults to youtube (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2009
    Hi,

everytime i enter "onlinevideos" from the Home menu it goes directly to the youtube player, how can I change/remove this ?
    I want it to display the menu where I choose between the different "players" (youtube/imdb trailers etc.) :confused:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    How are you entering it, what skin... You are probably using a skin with a basic home editor, that has the OnlineVideos link set to start with YouTube. Post in your skins forum, test with the default skin ...

lfs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2009
    Yes, you were right...it was in the (streamed MP) menu basicHome editor.
    Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
    Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
    Why cant I choose the resolution for a video when I see/download a video from youtube? What I can remember there was I menu coming...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the right-click Player configuration menu > Subtitle but in Settings > Players > Video player > Subtitles. And yes by enabling the option there, ATSC subtitles are indeed being shown in my local OTA streams. Player...
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description From a previous bug report for MP 2.2.1 here: [fixed] - [MP2-611] Having problems with...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom