Fixes for known issues (R630). UPDATE 2010-05-17!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

This thread contains all fixes for X-Factor R630.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Fix for video screen being displayed instead of music when basichome fades

Hi,

This is a fix for video screen being displayed instead of music when basichome fades. Download the attached files and replace the existing in the xfactor skin directory. It also fixes overlaying text on long titles.

Best Regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• common.basichome.overlay.music.xml
      30.7 KB
    • common.basichome.overlay.video.xml
      30.7 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Fixes for known issues (R630)

Hi,

This is a fix for overlaying text on long titles in the new myMusicNowPlaying layout. Download the attached files and replace the existing in the xfactor skin directory.

Best Regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNow3.xml
      30.7 KB
    • MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Fixes for known issues (R630)

Hi,

This fix for the menu editor plugin fixes two things;
    1. AeonNoRSS are now align correctly.
    2. If you disable the new "fade basichome on now playing" feature you will now get the old small overlay window at top left.

Download the file. Extract it and replace the existing xfactor.dll file in the mediaportal\plugins\process directory. Then generate a new basichome menu using the plugin in the MP configuration.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• XFactor.rar
      30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Fixes for known issues (R630). UPDATE 2010-04-28!!!

Hi,

Here comes some patches for the plugins used by this skin (incl fanart handler). I have optimized the code quite a bit and included things like delay of image loading when user browses music or movie library. When a user is scrolling no new fanart will load until idle for a few milliseconds (just like it works in TVSeries or Moving pictures plugin). All these changes will hopefully make your MP load faster on startup and also be faster when scrolling/browsing music or videos.

Download the file. Extract it and replace the existing dll files in the mediaportal\plugins\process directory.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• process.rar
      30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

If you are getting this error "Error | Localization file doesn't exist." in the infoservice.log, then please install this patch. Download the file, extract it and put it into the language folder (in MP data directory).

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• InfoService.rar
      30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

Fanart Handler plugin v1.10 is now released and everyone using the x-factor skin should update to that version as it contains important bug fixes and improvements.

Fanart Handler v1.10

See installation guide for complete change log (link).

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Fanart Handler plugin v2.0 is now released and everyone using the x-factor skin should update to that version as it contains important bug fixes and improvements.

link).

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Here is the xml file to add sleep control support to the x-factor skin.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• SleepControl.xml
      30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get you started.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• geckobrowser.xml
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread