Flicked a Flickr plugin for MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Tapin

Portal Member
November 16, 2008
Hi all

This is a plugin for flickr using the brilliant FlickrNet c# Libary. Initaly I have chosen to implment the features I would personaly use the most although Im looking to expand the featureset in the future.

Since this is the first release feedback is very important please let me know what features you think would be usefull and any bugs you find.

Finaly thanks to all the people who have contributed code to MediaPortal and gave me a great base of knowlage to work from while learning the plugin architecture.

Files:

You can either get this plugin from svn:
https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/plugins/Flicked/release
or as a rar to extract your mp dir:
http://junk.gotbadger.co.uk/mediaportal/Flicked_0.1.0.rar

Configuraton:

You must configure this plugin in the mp configuration program for it to work. You will need to get a API key (link provided in configuration) and authenticate with flickr to allow this key to be used with your account. Once completed you will recive a message in the Flicked Setup window saying "Auth OK!!!" you can now close the window and the plugin will (should ;)) work.

If the details here are too sketchy for people to get it working I'll produce a step by step with pictures later :)

releases:

[20.1.09] Milestone 1 release: v0.1.0
notes:
Since this is the first release there will no doubt be issues for certain users, so please give feedback on any problems you have!

features:
  • Users Photos (latest 100)
  • Users Photos by set
  • Latest Photos from contacts
  • Photos from contacts
  • Photos from Users groups

chimbochoc

Portal Member
July 11, 2008
Hi there,

nice one! now that MP 1.0.1 is out I can't wait for your plugin to be ready for 1.0.1!!!

btw: are there some screenshots of the plugin?

thanks and best regards,
chimbo

zilexa

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
So what can you do with this plugin? Watch your uploaded photos? Or other peoples photos?

Tapin

Portal Member
November 16, 2008
zilexa: it lets you look at your photos and your contacts/groups photos

chimbochoc: Now 1.0.1 is out im going to be working on adding some new features. The current version should work with 1.0.1 (at least it does for me)

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great plugin is what i was looking for!

should be nice to have a preferred list view too and i slideshow player for all

jayhova

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone have this working with MP 1.02? I get some sort of error upon starting up the plugin.

Thanks.

Nolik

October 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Nice plugin!

Please add item - most interesteng photos in menu ))

Thanks!

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Nice plugin!

Any possibility for slide shows of albums, groups....

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom