FloppyDTV set up (1 Viewer)

Tobbeswim

Portal Member
October 13, 2005
Could anybody do a idiot proof set up of FireDVB-C for media portal. I need to set up Media portal from the beginning. I do not know were to start and I am not a super computer guy! I have succeded to set up my theater and get all channels to work so my card is working but I do not jnow how to set up Media portal to work with floppyDTV.

Thanks for helping me out,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is how UAC works, the Media Portal itself runs under a user account, and the Configurator under an Administrator account/rights, the Administrator may not see your shared folders, especially if they are mapped to a drive letter (Because under his account, the shared folders were not mapped to the drive letter).
This is how UAC works, the Media Portal itself runs under a user account, and the Configurator under an Administrator...
Hi all, I am thinking this is most likely a Windows issue rather than a MP problem but I thought I would see if there is any advice...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom