FLV Problem (1 Viewer)

Portal Member
April 14, 2010
Hello,

after 3 days of configuration based on this forum nearly everything runs fine... exapt the onlinevideo flv part...

i followed one instruction here and installed the HAALI spliter and the FFDSHOW and exchanged the (i think .ax) files...

all filters are locaded in the config tool...

a large amount of content from the onlinemovie plugin is workling... also flash content like youtube...
but there are some (for me) important chanells not working... like south park, pro7 and so on...

ERROR:"unable to play - http://127.0.0.1:30004/stream.flv?r...7fedce8933ccfccb9a553e47c1fabbb5faeacc4e8ad70 - skipping track!"

maybe someone can help me a little... i searched all the forum, but did not finde the clue...

thx!!

:D

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try to play the files with EVR istead of VMR renderer?
    There is a really bad error in there from the player, which I have never seen and don't know where it comes from.

Portal Member
    April 14, 2010
    i tried it now... but makes no difference :(

do you think it has something to do with the securitysettings (firewall) or is it a problem with the codecs?

i have no clue what to do:(

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello,

after 3 days of configuration based on this forum nearly everything runs fine... exapt the onlinevideo flv part...

i followed one instruction here and installed the HAALI spliter and the FFDSHOW and exchanged the (i think .ax) files...

all filters are locaded in the config tool...

a large amount of content from the onlinemovie plugin is workling... also flash content like youtube...
    but there are some (for me) important chanells not working... like south park, pro7 and so on...

ERROR:"unable to play - http://127.0.0.1:30004/stream.flv?r...7fedce8933ccfccb9a553e47c1fabbb5faeacc4e8ad70 - skipping track!"

maybe someone can help me a little... i searched all the forum, but did not finde the clue...

thx!!

:D

Can I ask where you are? Not sure about pro7, but I think Southpark only works for people who live in Germany.

Portal Member
    April 14, 2010
    i am from austria, but the videos work (on the website) here too...

neeeed help... cant get it fixed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom