Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi John, hi Devs, hi Community!

Is it posible to get automatic the folder.jpg inside the moviefoöder as coverart instead of the online-Covers? Maybe a suggestion for one of the upcoming releases!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom