Follw.it synchronization problem (1 Viewer)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello.
If i delete one movie from my DB of MovingPicture, and then if i select synchronization to Follw.it, that movie is still in my Follw.it DB.

I think that when i select synchronization, it only add's the new movies of my DB, but i think that Follw.it DB should be the same that MovingPicture DB, am i correct?

For example, i have deleted several movies from my DB in MovingPicture, and now i have to delete each one in Follw.it, and it takes to much time.

Is this a issue?

And it is just an idea, but i think that in Follw.it it would be great to have inside "Movies" and "TV Shows" the possibility to see which media i "have it" and which i "seen it", because in example above, there were some movies that i already watch but i have to delete because of the space in my HDD, and it would be nice to see that information in Follw.it.

It would add very useful information on Follw.it, don't you agree?

raspoutine

Portal Pro
May 19, 2007
hi

I think if you delete those movies they remain in the database but are counted films you have available
in your profile you have a bar that shows movies and TV series seen and forms are available
if you physically erased movies, this number decreases
if you want to delete a movie on follw.it , on the list that displayin your profile, passing the mouse over a movie you cross that allows you to do
i dont think its a bug

( its a google traduction )

Attachments

• ClipBoard-2.jpg
    ClipBoard-2.jpg
    14.1 KB

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
hi

I think if you delete those movies they remain in the database but are counted films you have available
in your profile you have a bar that shows movies and TV series seen and forms are available
if you physically erased movies, this number decreases
if you want to delete a movie on follw.it , on the list that displayin your profile, passing the mouse over a movie you cross that allows you to do
i dont think its a bug

( its a google traduction )

Yesterday i have deleted all my DB in follw.it, so your attachment indicates that i don't have any movie ou series.
I don't understand what you said.

If i delete one movie in MoPi, the same movie continues in my DB in Follw.it and the number of movies in the bar that you indicate, is still the same. And the movie that i delete in MoPi, when i go to my Follw.it, i click in the movie and indicates that "i have it", the only way is to delete that movie in Follw.it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom