Font size (1 Viewer)

brsexton

Portal Member
January 11, 2006
VA
I was just wondering if there is anyway to make the font size bigger in Media Portal. I seem to have a hard time seeing the text on my TV screen. It seems as if it is a bit too small.

brsexton

Portal Member
January 11, 2006
VA
Thanks for your reply. I did a search for font size, but I did not really come up with an exact answer like the link you posted gave me. Thanks again for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom