Foofaraw (1 Viewer)

DoughtCom

November 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know there's been a lot of talk about the skin not working in the later versions and I see it was a team that built it years ago. My question is how hard would it be to get it working again? Mine locks up when I click back after a movie is playing.

I would like to see this skin live on in the later versions as it's my favorite and IMO one of the best looking skins available for this app. Any input would be great, especially other people interested in this skin.

Peace,
-Shawn

Waterman981

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Utah
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I love this skin also and despite some broken functionality continue to use it. It would be great though if it was updated!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I think most people here agree. It's a beautiful skin. Once we're at MP 1.0 final I guess some nice skinner will whip this skin into shape.

Emph

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I also liked using this skin, one of the whizzy ones :), and i tend to cycle through skins weekly, so would not mind seeing this renovated, but my skills are more admin\engineer orientated than coding or graphics :(

rsparey left all the relevant information to update the skin, but to anyone thinking about this, there are still some fixes to skin engine to come, so these might need tweaking ;)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    +1. i would love to see this skin updated. i still use it but am a bit a bit frustrated that a lot of the new plugins dont support it any more.

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    +1

Harley ... when you got nothing better to do ?:D :D :D

hundreds would be happy campers

Vff

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I agree with all of you - I think Foofaraw is the best skin out there but it's dead so I decided to have a go at putting something together that suited my needs and combined what I liked in Foofaraw + the animations/menus in Blue 3.

bleazle-albums-picture-files-picture107-basic-home.jpg

EDIT: Forum Thread, screenshots & download link : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/bleazle-skin-49456/#post336998

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom