[solved] For all artists with an article in their name (e.g. The Rolling Stones) there were no more backdrops (1 Viewer)

rbo

Portal Pro
May 1, 2007
Ludwigsburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since the last update I've got problems in the music section. For all artists with an article in their name (e.g. The Rolling Stones) there were no more backdrops shown.
I tested all versions of nameing the backdrops, such as the rolling stones (1), rolling stones the (1) or rolling stones, the (1).
In the last version of fanart-handler, the rolling stones (1) was the right nameing.
Could you help? Thanks!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Strange ... in my test:
    C#:
          string __str = "The Rolling Stones";
          logger.Debug("*** GetArtist: " + Utils.GetArtist(__str));
          __str = @"C:\bla-bla-bla\The Rolling Stones (1).jpg";
          __str = @"C:\bla-bla-bla\Rolling Stones (2).jpg";
          __str = @"C:\bla-bla-bla\Rolling Stones The (3).jpg";
    Result:
    Code:
    18-Dec-2017 20:10:32 Debug [               Utils]: *** GetArtist: rolling stones
    18-Dec-2017 20:10:32 Debug [               Utils]: *** GetArtist: rolling stones

Stop MP.
    Delete All Rolling Stones fanart.
    Start FH Configurator and setup Delete missing fanrt on startup.
    Run MP, white scrapper end, go ot Rolling Stones, and start playing ... then check new fanart files for Rolling Stones in fanart folder...

rbo

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2007
    Ludwigsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, the scraper is doing his job.
    I've changed my settings from 'User Manage Fanart' to 'Scraped Fanart', then the folder 'c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music' filled up with, for example 'Black Crowes, The (0).jpg', 'Black Crowes, The (1).jpg' and 'Black Crowes, The (2).jpg' and the backdrops were shown in MP.
    After going bach to 'User Manage Fanart' I've moved all Black Crows Backdrops to the 'c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\music' folder. And, what should I say, it works... Strange.
    I will test this behaviour and will reporting.
    Thank you!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For the plug-in there is no difference where the pictures are located, this is done more for the convenience of the user.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom