For Sale: Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim for sale. It is in perfect working order.

It comes with the card, slim bracket, DVI -> HDMI cable and the original box and packing.

Make me an offer...

Attachments

• hdav1.jpg
      hdav1.jpg
      361.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Desktop PC for sale DE
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350 CPU with BE Quiet cooler Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard with 16 Gbyte RAM AMD RX 460 PCI-E graphics card 250 Gbyte Solid State Disk (Win 10 boots up in aprox. 20 secs.) 320 Gbyte Hard Disk DVD...
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350...
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom