[FOR SALE:] Developer sells his Technotrend DVB-S2 HDTV S2-3200 card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

budgetS23200.jpg

As my HTPC only offers 2 PCI slots I have a spare card.
    The TT-3200 is well tested with MediaPortal and does work with TVE3 out-of-the-box. I've bought it around christmas last year - despite of some dust it is almost good as new.

The card has a better reception than the wide-spread Technisat Skystar2 and the channel switching times are as fast as possible.

I am fair enough to mention that some users here had problems with it coming out of standby. This however might be related to their system specs and specific driver releases.

With the technotrend budget driver this card is also supported by Linux and therefore could be used with VDR as well.

It comes shipped with a remote control (unused) and PowerDVD H.264 Edition - which codecs have quite good deinterlacing when used with MediaPortal.

The price tag is 80 EUR.
    Shipping costs in germany will be 7 EUR.
    Shipping across the EU will be 17 EUR or 9 EUR on your own risk.
    For world-wide shipping you might point me to your preferred service - mine will be 33 EUR.

Of course the card can be picked up here in Osnabrück as well. I can also bring it along if you live near: Osnabrück, Dümmer, Emsland - A30/A31, Dutch-German frontier or Braunschweig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom