[For Sale] Graphics: X800 XT PCI-E, DVB-T: Compro T200, RAM: 512MB (1 Viewer)

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ATI X800 XT PCI-E (+ Zalman VF700 ALCU Fan)

Been using the card flawlessly for quite a while. Its got 16 Pipelines and is PCI-E. It plays Joint Operations (only game i play atm) at 1280*1024 with everything maxed and I remember playing COD2 with very high settings aswell.

Price: £60.00 including delivery

Compro T200 - DVB-T Freeview Card

This is a PCI Freeview card for the PC. Bought to watch some TV on the pc, worked great but not required anymore. I don't have the IR reciever for the remote control. It is in excellent conidition and comes boxed, with everything but the IR receiver in excellent condition. So it works great but you can't use the remote control unless you buy/make a new IR reciever.

This worked great with MediaPortal but i am selling as I am getting a Dual Tuner Card.

This is Certified for Vista according to the Compro Site

Price: £21.00 including delivery

512MB (2 * 256MB) PC2100 DDR RAM

These sticks where pulled and of a computer and memtested and passed fine. They are generic brand, but there is more information on the sticker that can be provided if wanted.

Price: £19.00 including delivery

=============================================================

If you require any more information or pictures please ask.

=============================================================

Payment Methods

I prefer Bank Transfer, I can also accept Cash and PayPal (You pay fees - I am Verified).

Feedback

You can e-mail me and I will provide my auction site username and you can check my feedback on there, or you can check my trust on the OCUK forums which i am also a member of.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom