Mickey

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    eeehhhhh...

You aren't getting rid of your htpc right ????

A

Anonymous

MrMario64, Nooooooooooooooo way... Just getting rid of some extra equipment... The wife thinks there are too many computers and extra parts lying around (2 Tivos, 2 htpcs, 3 xboxes, 1 media server, 2 reg PCs)

Aurora13, If you pay actual shipping and taxes, they're yours :D

A

Anonymous

Shipping and taxes are mine offcourse, but you have to make me an good offer. I only need the 350, but if you give me a good offer I will take both. :)

A

Anonymous

ehhh..good one Frodo! Almost forgot about that fact.

mpauley73 it is prolly NTSC?

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If somebody buys the PVR 250MCE, then please lemme know
    I think its a little bit different from the normal PVR 250/350
    Meaning we will have to do a debug&test session to get it to work
    with mediaportal.
    So if you buy it, contact me and i'll help you to get it to work!

btw on ebay the
    Hauppauge PVR 350 = $100,-
    Hauppauge PVR 250MCE = $120,-
    Frodo

A

Anonymous

Hey Mickey,
    Might be interested in your 350 w/remote.
    What are you asking for this card....
    PM a note, and I'll consider seriously...
    US mail to Canada is no problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
    You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
    Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
    Replies
    Views
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
    I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom