Force cover art image? (1 Viewer)

swbrains

October 17, 2011
Hi,

I love Moving Pictures. It does a great job of displaying all my movie titles and information.

I imported my movies using the Moving Pictures plugin importer, then made manual adjustments to the ones it got wrong. After all was said and done, I noticed my Cosmos episodes had no cover art. Actually one episode did, but the others didn't. It's in IMDB and the one it found was correct.

I tried copying the IMDB ID code from the working episode to all the other episode entries but the other episodes still display a blank/transparent cover image in the movie selector in MP. Only one is correct. I was able to copy the backdrop image path to the other episodes and they all now display the same backdrop, but not the cover art.

I just can't figure out how to tell the other episodes where to find the cover art image being used by the one correct episode.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You can manually set the cover art for "movies" in the Movie Manager in the config. Look for the little buttons above the poster on the left side of the screen. I highly recommend you check out MP-TVSeries for managing TV shows though, it will do a much better job for that sort of content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom