Force Window Focus gets unchecked. (1 Viewer)

karakas

Portal Pro
April 17, 2008
Hi, I'm using IR server to launch MP on the green button, and to map alt+F4 to the TV power button on the MCE remote.

But I'm having some focus problems with the launch button. Here is what I'm doing:

- Open Translator
- Press "new"
- Press the green button
- Open the "Run" tab
- Choose the Mediaportal.exe file
- Check "Force Window Focus"
- Press "Set"
- Press ok

But at this point the "Force Window Focus" gets unchecked. What's the reason for this?

Kingmob

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
*Bump*

I have the same problem

Alternatively, how can remap the start button to switch to the mediaportal window when mediaportal is running in the translator? Currently, I have it set to start mediaportal, which switches to the instance but does not bring the window forward. Here "force focus" also stays unchecked.

pedram

August 14, 2010
Home Country
I have the same problem (though I'm using translator to run XBMC). The "force focus" button just unchecks itself and I have to use the mouse to put the focus on the window after I launch the program.

I just installed build 1.4.2.3281 in the hopes that it would fix it but no luck...

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Yep, I have the same issue too.
    Using v 1.5.0-62. I've tried all combinations but no luck. Weird thing is that it used to work fine then seemed to change to this mode all by itself one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom