Forums for plug ins (1 Viewer)

vbgeezer

Portal Pro
December 18, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
could we have a forum for each plug in to better organise the posts?
may also make it easier for plugin developers to provide support?

I like many people am finding it hard to find existing information and this just results in unwanted posts asking the same questions over and over...

I am guilty too but I am sure most are just people unable to find the answer already.

just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom