Framerate Logo disappears after episode is watched (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Someone else got this issue? I think it only happens if the framerate does have a dot in the name, e.g. 23,976. 25 works fine. And it also only happens DIRECTLY after you watched the episode. If you restart MediaPortal all logos are there again. Watch status doesnt matter.

Screens attached!

Attachments

• beforewatched.jpg
      beforewatched.jpg
      20.4 KB
    • afterwatched.jpg
      afterwatched.jpg
      16.4 KB

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Need debug logs (set log to debug in MP-TVseries configuration), then we can track what the logo engine (and probably also mathparser is involved) is doing.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Framerate Logo disappears after episode is watched

Thanks!
    I'm gonna do this as soon as i watch a new serie.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Framerate Logo disappears after episode is watched

I uploaded the logs. Hope you find something. Tho its really a minor issue.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.txt
      63.7 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Not sure if it relates to it, but you have some TV channel logos missing. One of them is 'ABC', which is company behind 'Lost', so it might indirectly cause the problem.

Copy some other icon you have to see if it goes away then. The missing logos that show up in your log file are:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\RTL Television.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\Starz!.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\FOX.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\Showtime.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\National Geographic.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\NBC.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\CBS.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\TV 2 Sport.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\BBC One.png
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\bla\ABC.png

Perhaps you desired to suppress them, due to the 'bla' path addition, but that might also be why things are not working as you expect them to do. Probably not related, but worth a shot :)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I dont think the missing channel logos are the problem (if they are its a bug).
    I'm really not sure...
    You're using streamedmp, are you just using the standard logo rules that come with it, or did you customize any of them?

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I dont think the missing channel logos are the problem (if they are its a bug).
    I'm really not sure...
    You're using streamedmp, are you just using the standard logo rules that come with it, or did you customize any of them?

Inker,

Where do you get the logos from these days. I used Mediaportal a few years ago and I remember a thread that had them all in but this doesn't seem to work these days??

Your help is appreciated

Steven

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Iceman89610, they normally get packaged with the skin you use. Most skins already have logos for MediaInfo...but very few have them for Networks/Genres/ViewTags etc.

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Iceman89610, they normally get packaged with the skin you use. Most skins already have logos for MediaInfo...but very few have them for Networks/Genres/ViewTags etc.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for, the network and genre icons. Any ideas?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Attached are 129 network logos I use myself (most of them in 264x198 size, and a few of them in SD and HD versions). They are limited to the networks that carry a show that I watch, but that list is pretty extensive :)

They are obtained from various sources and renamed to properly to match the correct name.

I'm pretty sure I got genre icons as well, but seems I did not back those up to this system and my HTPC is still boxed up (another story).

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Network Logos.zip
      1.6 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom