Freesat DVB-EPG - Stuck (1 Viewer)

zom414

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Home Country
England England
I've got MP up and running quite nicely now but I am stuck with getting the EPG through Freesat Info. I have followed several posts/guides and I'm still stuck. I have Freesat Info ticked in the radio epg section and it's mapped to my card. I have tried to do a manual restart but my card just says idle. When I go back into MP the EPG is empty and I have left it on for a couple of hours but it still doesn't populate. I've attached my latest logs to see if there's anything in there that is stopping the EPG from populating.

Thanks.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ensure you have not ticked the "Store Data for selected channel only" in the Radio EPG Grabber.

Ensure you only have "Freesat Info" selected to grab EPG.

Disable "Grab EPG when time shifting"

Now click

Manual Control --> Refresh DVB EPG

This will force the TV Server to grab the EPG again.

zom414

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Home Country
England England
Ensure you have not ticked the "Store Data for selected channel only" in the Radio EPG Grabber.

Ensure you only have "Freesat Info" selected to grab EPG.

Disable "Grab EPG when time shifting"

Now click

Manual Control --> Refresh DVB EPG

This will force the TV Server to grab the EPG again.

Thanks for the reply DJBlu but still no go. When I click on "Refresh DVB EPG" my card still shows it's state as idle, should it change to grabbing epg or something similar? This is the only thing I have to sort out with my build now, once this is done I'll be more than happy as it's a massive step up from W7MC (for me anyway). I've followed Robbo100's guide on AV Forums and searched for help here but nothing I've tried seems to work.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi ZOM/MOZ,

Did you put the tick in "Enable CRC Check"?

zom414

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi ZOM/MOZ,

Did you put the tick in "Enable CRC Check"?
    Hi Robbo,

Tried it with and without the tick. It's been driving me mad! Don't think I'll be using it for long as wife threw a paddy earlier when she turned it on and there was no sound. Only took a restart to fix be she was not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom