Fritzbox Call Monitor - about to give up (1 Viewer)

MrXfree11

Portal Member
September 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Folks,

i try to get the Fritzbox Callmonitor um and running but i had no luck so far. As stated in the manual i opened the port, configured the Plugin. The Test suceeds telling me the connection has been established. If i check "extensive logging" i can see the incomming calls. But there is no pop-up message nor does MP pauses the live TV / DVD playback on incomming call. Did i miss something?

My Details:

Windows 7 Bussines x86
Technisat Skystar 2 PCI
AMD Athlon X2 3800+
2GB RAM

Fritzbox: Firmware-Version 29.04.59
(no ISDN or analogue Line only VoIP)

Any hint or advice is highly apreciated!

Cheers

MrXfree11

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

I use the plugin without any problem on 3 XP clients. One win 7 client it is not working for me, too ... so Win 7 should be the problem (but I use 1.02 and Win7 is not supported by MP 1.02). Next week (holidays :D) I'll try to figure out, what's going on. There are also the same problems within all notifications within Win7 and MP 1.02, and the plugins uses the notifications as well.

Which MP do you use??
    Win7 is not supported within MP 1.02 and MP 1.1 is still beta!

Cu

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rathinger!

we are in the english forum ;) ...

You only need the path to the usb for the Fritz manager-plugin. So this is the wrong thread for your question.
    (Den USB - Speicher Pfad benötigst Du für das RitzManager Plugin und nicht für den Fritz Call Monitor. Schau Dir mal den Original thread vom Fritz Manager an, da ist es genau beschrieben)

cu

MrXfree11

Portal Member
    September 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Got it!

Ok i found a way to get it running btw. nice prog! It seems as mediaportal runs as an normal user the plugin was not allowed to communicate with the FB. Since i disabled the UCA and the Windows Firewall everythings works fine. For me its a good solution because my network is protected with a dedicated Linux Firewallbox so there is no need for Firewalled Clients and the Computer MP runs on is my dedicated TV there is also no need for UCA.

Thanks for all the help

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom